Ce-232

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyeball57

Yes it is a great program still. I have an old Winbook laptop hooked to Pro 2006 at work. Every now and then I fire it up. I have forgotten more than I remember about what it will do. Unfortunately Len passed away last year.

2manytoyz1

I've been out of the hobby for years, but kept most of my gear. Just recently got back into it.

Just bought Probe 7.0 for a PRO-2042 with equipped with an OS535. That's on the left monitor.

Knocked the dust off Pro-Turbo 4.3, and have it operating a CE-232 in a PRO-2005. It's running in the right monitor screen. Thought I had version 4.5, but can't find it. I have the documentation, but don't have the rest of the files. Weird.

Shame Len is gone. Paul may be too. Can't find any posts online from him in recent years.

Attachments

• DSCN9898.JPG
    DSCN9898.JPG
    170.2 KB · Views: 190

rbm

I'll have to check through my archives.

I wrote some of the script files for Bill Cheek back around 1994-1996 or so.
I think they're on a computer I haven't powered up in years.

Several of the ones I wrote allowed you to link multiple search ranges together. ;)
It's common now, but back then, it just couldn't be done before the CE-232

I had the CE-232 interface in 10 PRO-2006 scanners.
And also in four PRO-2035's (with PRO-2042 European CPU's). Those were for programming only.

Then .... I had a lightning hit through the power line back around 2007.
That knocked out about half of them so then I started upgrading everything to the Uniden BCT15*, BCD396*, and BCD996* models.

I just checked and I still have the cd for version 4.5 ;)

Rich

Déjà Vu ;)
I just noticed that I posted in this thread a few years ago.

Last edited:

theoldcop

Premium Subscriber
I run Probe 7 with my Optocom on a VERY early Toughbook. I have newer, more advanced radios, but this is still one of my favorite setups!

Status
Not open for further replies.