Changes coming to AA Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

marksmith

2 years.
The medical director hasn’t changed in a long time. He works at BWMC and at Fire Alarm headquarters. He oversees all of the EMS in Anne Arundel County. He has his own fire issued vehicle with red lights + siren. His own radio and I believe office at HQ

Mark
SDS100/536/436/ws1095/996p2/996xt/325p2/396xt/psr800/396t/HP-1/HP-2 & others

n3bxv

The medical director hasn’t changed in a long time. He works at BWMC and at Fire Alarm headquarters. He oversees all of the EMS in Anne Arundel County. He has his own fire issued vehicle with red lights + siren. His own radio and I believe office at HQ

Dr Myers “retired” in 2016 from his $1 a year position and that’s when Dr Wendell took over..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThePhotoGuy

Premium Subscriber
Noticed that during the "update" today in the database, these talkgroups have been marked as encrypted for many years and not they are marked as unencrypted.

The only talkgroup that I have ever heard active was the FIB talkgroup but that is is extremely underused. It was always encrypted.

Attachments

• 000--0.PNG
    000--0.PNG
    32.4 KB · Views: 17

JayG1176

Noticed that during the "update" today in the database, these talkgroups have been marked as encrypted for many years and not they are marked as unencrypted.

The only talkgroup that I have ever heard active was the FIB talkgroup but that is is extremely underused. It was always encrypted.
Per a source within the department, There are no encrypted channels. I had it updated. If I here otherwise, I’ll have it reverted

JayG1176

FIB rarely uses radios to begin with, they are always on PD channels

JayG1176

Ive updated it once again, to state De with possible encryption at times. They have the ability to use encryption when needed. You will almost never hear FIB talking on FIB Channel. They are usually on PD channels.

ThePhotoGuy

Premium Subscriber
It seems that they have been on condition yellow for a few hours. Usually that means they are having CAD issues. They were on condition red and orange earlier. I believe Orange is if they are having AVL issues.

ThePhotoGuy

Premium Subscriber
It seems that they have been on condition yellow for a few hours. Usually that means they are having CAD issues. They were on condition red and orange earlier. I believe Orange is if they are having AVL issues.

They are still verbalizing statuses. It might be an SME problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.