Chattanooga CB shops

Status
Not open for further replies.

walt616

hi there , you could try CT MORGAN & ASSOC. @ 423-629-7911 , or DOC'S COMMUNICATIONS in ga. but only 2 m from chatt - near tn state line . @ 706-866-2302 . hope this helps , walt

antman157

Cool thanks .. Wasn't sure if there was anywhere close or not.. I need a new antenna for my CB ..I need a good one not a cheap radio shack or wal mart antenna

W4EMS

Premium Subscriber
If you need a mobile CB antenna most larger truck stops sell them.

stevolene

cb shops

there really arent anymore CB shops in chattanooga, CT Morgan is mainly a ham radio vendor, he will have some 10 meter antenna's though. The closest (CB) shop that I know of , would be one located in Resaca GA across the street from the Flyin J truckstop, there Im sure you can find any type 11 meter antenna you would want ..along with radio's, amp's, meter's, etc. as well as a pretty good tech that wont chop up the inside of your radio

serpentine5

old thread I know.... but relivant to my question...

the two shops mentioned in Chattanooga do not do anything with cb radio, anyone know the contact info for the shop in Resaca GA?
I nees to see about getting my antenna tuned for my truck. I drove into a parking garage a few weeks ago and slapped every inch of the low ceilings and supports with my antenna and have not been able to use my cb since.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.