chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

green737

I was wondering when dispatch pages out the ambulance I can hear dispatch talk to them but I can not hear the ambulance respond back or talk to the ER when they give there report some times what would I have program or were do I find the freq for them I have firegrounds and county county Ems

nslt204

Are they using simplex? if so it is a function of how close you are to the units talking not the frqs.
What community or county are you referring to?

green737 said:
I was wondering when dispatch pages out the ambulance I can hear dispatch talk to them but I can not hear the ambulance respond back or talk to the ER when they give there report some times what would I have program or were do I find the freq for them I have firegrounds and county county Ems

green737

hearing

I think it might be that simplx it is green lake county and ripon ems and fire because for ripon this morning when they were paged I heard dispatch the first time and no EMS then I heard Ems twice so it might be simplx but I dont dont about berlin and the others

Premium Subscriber
green737 said:
I think it might be that simplx it is green lake county and ripon ems and fire because for ripon this morning when they were paged I heard dispatch the first time and no EMS then I heard Ems twice so it might be simplx but I dont dont about berlin and the others
For Green Lake they page out on low band, they go in route on 154.400 at least that's how it has been in the past. 400 is a repeater so you should be hearing everything ? I see Green lake county EMS is using 155.220 do you have that programed in. Check the data base for both Green lake and Fond Du Lac county as Ripon ems talks to the hospital using different frequencies and PL tones.

SCPD

QRT
Ripon uses a repeater as well, 155.955. Fond du Lac county fire dispatch is simplex. They page and dispatch of the same frequency
When you say you can't hear the ambulance talk to the ER, what hospital are you talking about?
If they are using 155.34 and/or 155.4 these frequencies are simplex.

green737

I can Hear

the main ER's I try to listen to are RMC and BMH those are the ones I work with and I Have been picking both up now and then It seems to be that if the weather is a certain condition I can hear better I do have a lot of those freq programed all ready is there a book out there like scanners for dummies I am just new at this my level of knowledge is how to turn it on and program it Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.