Chinese reconnaissance balloon spotted over the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1879

scanfreqer

Scanfreqer
Premium Subscriber
So much BS about this?? Why wouldn't the Chinese report it missing?? Why are they just letting it continue?? Maybe the United States aren't as Powerful as the World sees.???Are they afraid of the Chinese??I'm sure the Chinese are having a Great laugh over this??LOLOLOL

dmchalmers

Read a post saying its prob using lidar mapping. Reagan's STAR WARS wasn't so far off i guess now huh.

rrobinso84

Premium Subscriber
That must have been one heck of a birthday party! So sad a little boy lost two of his balloons, though! 🎈 🎈

northwoods

Pretty sure it's a secret Chinese balloon spreading encryption.
And probably dropping Baofengs loaded with Part 90 frequencies so the preppers can get on those public safety radio systems when the "SHTF!".
What? A China spy balloon can drop radios from 90000 feet and the radios will survive to still work receive as good as new? Please clarify how a Chinese Spy balloon can drop Baofengs radios down to earth. Let alone at 60000 -90000 feet. And still work.

iowajm780

Who's acting Stupid?? The Chinese or the Americans. I live in Canada so I can see why they just let it go. But the States I figured would have shot it down with out question.???Where the heck was Rittenhouse??? He would have shot it down LOLOLOL
You guys have Trudeau up there, so maybe he should have invoked the Emergencies Act like he did to deal with those dangerous truckers last year!!.
LOLOLOLOL

northwoods

I think you are right.
Some of this stuff happens all the time. Occasionally the news outlets pick up on it. They'll usually make it sound like a big deal:
- A few years ago there was an article about a "Russian military jet flying over the USA" No doubt, trying to incite panic and build up ratings. Truth was it was totally normal and frequently occurring "Open Skies" flight. The Russian jet landed at a base in California to refuel and no doubt the USAF guys took them out for a big ol' steak dinner and some beers. I know we used to do stuff like that when exercising with Russian ships.
- The periodic panic stories about Russian ships or aircraft flying close to the US. New stories usually leave out that the US does it all the time. They do it to us, we do it to them. But there's much more panic to be had by writing it up in a new article design to scare people and click on the links.

Other articles I was reading on this said it could be a stray weather balloon.

I'd be willing to bet that US military and the Chinese military have already sorted this out and it's been discussed at higher levels.
What do you mean by sorted this out? There is another balloon over Columbia and one over Canada and ours in the midwest. Thats 3. Stray weather balloon times 3? Possible EMP attack coming on our God Blessed USA. Pray. Stray weather balloon? Is it 3 weather balloons mmckenna at the same time. Do not trust. Sorted this out.? " Exercising with russian ships yea that is a red flag." Red Flag. Enough.

Last edited:

northwoods

What do you mean by sorted this out? There is another balloon over Columbia and one over Canada and ours in the midwest. Thats 3. Stray weather balloon? Possible EMP attack coming on our God Blessed USA. Pray. Stray weather balloon? Is it 3 weather balloons mmckenna at the same time. Do not trust.
Stray weather balloon? WTF? Kiss my American ass. Do not trust. Something is wrong here.

RFI-EMI-GUY

An edited version of yesterday's press conference at the Pentagon, where they totally snowballed the news media and the general public, being so condescending as to say if you want to know where it is look up.

Again we have no f'n idea where the balloon is, where its going or what it is all about. It has a large payload , again, look in the sky look at a blimp with a basket, it is round. Again, we are not going to get into it, Call 1-800-Big-China if you have further questions. Geez my neck is itching, why am I wearing this stupid uniform, I clearly have no clue and hate reporters.

northwoods

Again we have no f'n idea where the balloon is, where its going or what it is all about. It has a large payload , again, look in the sky look at a blimp with a basket, it is round. Again, we are not going to get into it, Call 1-800-Big-China if you have further questions. Geez my neck is itching, why am I wearing this stupid uniform, I clearly have no clue and hate reporters.
He never said call 1 800 big China. He never said the words "no ****ing idea". Your a lier. He never said" i hate reporters." What standing high ranking leader of our military would ever say that. DO NOT TRUST THIS POSTER. Time to clean house.

Last edited:
Thats why I think it’s just an experimental balloon of some sort. No dangerous payload or spy equipment, maybe a beacon of some sort.

Correct, "experimental" - exploring US "resolve" of what kind of response
is invoked when sovereign airspace is violated with impunity. Most definitely
a "beacon" (to the world), conveying the absence of decisive leadership.

Has nothing to do with what it's carrying.
Would be no surprise if it's payload is just lead ballast.
It is not a routine FONOP exercise.

It's a message to America's adversaries: "Hey world ! look ! America doesn't care what we do !"
Quite literally a "trial balloon".

Expect more provocations before 2024.
The Manchurian canidate (and his psychophants in DoD) giving their
CCP masters their moneys worth.

I have special VIP seating reserved for 46

Status
Not open for further replies.