Christiana Care Sites

chrishoerner

KC3KSJ
Premium Subscriber
Figuring out their newish DMR system. Seems like almost everything is encrypted I thought I had an open talk group last night. I made a Database Submission with what i found so far. Maybe someone else has more info or can confirm what I saw so far.

Wilmington Site
Capcity Plus
451.75 / CC 11 / LCN 1
451.85 / CC 11 / LCN 2

Talk Groups
10 E
30 E
40 E
41 E
50 E

fireboat61

Premium Subscriber
Will the new Christiana care system also include Life Net 61 and Life Net 64 or will they stay using the current VHF frequency to Aircom ?

chrishoerner

KC3KSJ
Premium Subscriber
Will the new Christiana care system also include Life Net 61 and Life Net 64 or will they stay using the current VHF frequency to Aircom ?
I was just wondering the same thing because I think Christiana Care also has a cap max or tier 3 wide area dmr system as well. When looking up the FCC data for the Wilmington site i noticed a bunch of FB8 Stations as well. The system I mentioned above was Cap Plus and the Station listed as FB2.

I'm going to guess they have an individual cap plus system at each site for Security, House Keeping, ect. I think they also have a Wide area System for transports, fleet maint, ect.

I wondered about life net as well, I think options are limited to what radios the FAA will allow in an aircraft. That said there is a talk group in the local NXDN system labled as Life Net and I have heard activity on it before. I'm not sure its used in the helicopter or just a patch to ground units or if its for something completely different.

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner, RRDB & Google-fu ninja 4 hire
Premium Subscriber
Figuring out their newish DMR system. Seems like almost everything is encrypted I thought I had an open talk group last night. I made a Database Submission with what i found so far. Maybe someone else has more info or can confirm what I saw so far.
See our documentation in thread linked below. System has been online since at least 2016 so it's far from new. All traffic is full "E"

chrishoerner

KC3KSJ
Premium Subscriber
Thanks @Whiskey3JMC I did not find this Thread. Did you guys make the database submissions back then? Last time I monitored them it was still LTR but noticed the database still reflected that and must be depreciated.

chrishoerner

KC3KSJ
Premium Subscriber
It looks like you guys have figured out all the Cap Plus sites. I have mistaken Newark site for Wilmington which makes sense now I expected to be able to use a stubby antenna inside the Wilmington hospital but I wasn't getting the signal strength id expect.

Did anyone find anything on those MO8 or FB8 Channels? There must be a Centralized Trunk System with Mobile repeater setup In addition to the Site specific systems.