Claiborne County Digital DMR

Biskit64

Premium Subscriber
Claiborne County has gone digital DMR and i have a sds200 with a dmr upgrade.
I can hear and listen to the Sheriff at 460.1500 if i tune directly to that frequency.
But if i progam my scanner useing sentinal it will not pick it up while scanning and i do have claiborne county as a favorites.

tvengr

Well Known Member
That is because the database has not been updated to show DMR. If you know the color code, talkgroups, and slots, it should be submitted to the database:
FrequencyLicenseTypeToneAlpha TagDescriptionModeTag
460.150KAN867RM167.9 PLCCSO CombySheriff (Comby Ridge repeater)FMNLaw Dispatch
460.150KAN867RM127.3 PLCCSO CmbrlndSheriff (Cumberland Mountain repeater)FMNLaw Dispatch

djkaczor

I have a BCD436HP, I applied my DMR update, wiped the tone codes and I am still getting negative results. Getting the digital buzz upon transmission. Are all you guys in Clairborne County TN still getting positive results after your DMR update as of 23 AUG 2024??? Please advise! Thanks in advance!!!

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner, RRDB & Google-fu ninja 4 hire
Premium Subscriber
I have a BCD436HP, I applied my DMR update, wiped the tone codes and I am still getting negative results. Getting the digital buzz upon transmission.
Welcome to the RR forums. Post your Sentinel export so someone can take a look at your programming. See directions at middle of this posting if unsure how

Biskit64

Premium Subscriber
I have a BCD436HP, I applied my DMR update, wiped the tone codes and I am still getting negative results. Getting the digital buzz upon transmission. Are all you guys in Clairborne County TN still getting positive results after your DMR update as of 23 AUG 2024??? Please advise! Thanks in advance!!!
I am not home now I am trucker and away from home . I used waterfall and tuned my sds 200 to 460.1500 . And listened for a transmission. It did not take long for it to pick up the Sheriffs dept . Saved it to my favorites and now it scans fine. I will be back home tomorrow and will submit my info on this thread and to the database. Sorry for not doing this sooner

zachgallop

Got some bad news Claiborne county Sheriffs Depts is showing as encrypted nowas the plan all along
Sad news and I was hoping the rumors were not true! I was told they were waiting on Grainger County to encrypt for whatever reason when they changed over and were going to encrypt theirs as well. I guess they are sharing keys with one another.

djkaczor

Got some bad news Claiborne county Sheriffs Depts is showing as encrypted now.
Yes, as I figured. I can get a transmission here and there. I thought it was an issue on my side. When you say "showing as encrypted", where are you seeing this? Is it a site? Thanks in advance.

ki4hyf

Premium Subscriber
If you have an SDS 100/200 or a BCD 436/536 and you don't mind using hacked firmware, you may want to check out OpenScanner. Assuming you have a legitimate key and permission to use it.