Clark County Fire Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ed3750

Premium Subscriber
I will be in Las Vegas for a day next week. For this quick trip, only interested in listening to CCFD TGs that cover the strip and airport (LAS). I will be using a Unication G5. Would like to verify if what I have found via RR and my google searches is correct. Not positive which TG covers the strip, but appears to be West Dispatch.

Therefore, plan to program SNACC Las Vegas Simulcast site with airport fire TG 2639 and CCFD West Dispatch, TG 2563 Battalion 2 for the strip (?). However, couldn't find any info on which tac channels would be used and how they are assigned, by area or by incident.

Please advise if this should get me what I'm looking for. If not let me know the correct talk groups or direct me to a source that will help.

Thanks

Jace1986

Yes on Simulcast.
Batt 2 covers the strip.
ARFF for the airport.
Tac channels are assigned per incident. I would have Tac 6-12 programmed.

Any major event in CCFD’s jurisdiction will be moved to a Tac channels...

Jace1986

Personally I only scan Tac channels because I don’t want to hear all the day to day traffic...

bryan_herbert

Youll want to program in Apex, Potosi, and Simulcast

3037 is a patch of VHF CH-7 (Rural Dispatch) and for now theyre calling it Potosi

There is another oddball dispatch I hear once in a while on TG 3035. If South or West Dispatch seems too quiet, its because they sometimes start dispatching from this talkgroup.

Status
Not open for further replies.