Clinton PD

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

justy

Hey I Saw were The Clinton Police Department Is Going Too A Viper site.
Whats Up With That?
And I Also Have Not Herd Anything On There Old Frequency Which Is 460.100
Are they on A New frequency Or Are they Going too Digital Provoice mode Like Johnston County Sherriffs Department?

drew6553

look at the thing we keep telling you about up top its called a data base it wont bite it will tell you which frequencies to use for their site and it will tell you if it is digital or not and if you learn how to use the very easy to use database you wont have to keep putting post up asking us for the frequencies you are looking for

J

justy

Thanks For the help If theres Anymore People that wants too Give Me Any more Info Please Do so.
Because I Think the Clinton PD Is On a Viper Site I Tried the frequencies Thats on the database.
And They Dont Work The Only thing i Can pick up Is the Sherriff.

basstuba

Premium Subscriber
please try c.c 868.325 i have been picking up talk group 20832 i think this is clinton pd(95% sure) i am hearing car#s 111 and 114 talking to samson. does anyone lnow wat car #s clinton pd uses?

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
justy said:
Thanks For the help If theres Anymore People that wants too Give Me Any more Info Please Do so.
Because I Think the Clinton PD Is On a Viper Site I Tried the frequencies Thats on the database.
And They Dont Work The Only thing i Can pick up Is the Sherriff.

You don't listen to me at all do you??? :roll:
If I have to lock another damn thread of yours I will have you banned....
You have been given directions on how to use the database HERE and one on one via email/PM....you have decided not to listen....I think myself and others have been more than understanding but you are skating on thin ice....PLEASE consider your posting methods and be very careful with your next post...
Marshall KE4ZNR

Status
Not open for further replies.