Coax Adapter Sources?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueline_308

Based on your personal experience, where online should I order some coax adapters. I need 2 type-N female to BNC male adapters and 1 type-N female to F male adapter. All assistance will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Jim

scannerfreak

Database Admin
Can't go wrong with These Folks..Been buying from them for years. If you don't see something you need, just call..They have alot not listed and can get just about anything you want.

RISC777

Jim,

I never found an N to F adapter (if that's what you're looking at doing). I had to adapt from N to BNC, then from BNC to F. There's such a size change between those two connector types I don't know if anyone makes them, though they may and I'm not saying they don't exist.

`Doug

blueline_308

Thanks for everyones help !! TONSOFFUN, that was exactly what I was looking for and placed an order. You guys are the BEST :)

We have an "F" to "N" adapter.
This adapterwill accept a cable with an "F" connector, & changes it to a male "N"
(The adapter itself has a female F & a male N)

Last edited by a moderator:

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
blueline_308 said:
Thanks for everyones help !! TONSOFFUN, that was exactly what I was looking for and placed an order. You guys are the BEST :)

They are great guys to deal, they make custom cables too and there customer service is great!
Ordered some connectors today as well!
Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.