SDS100/SDS200: Color Display Changes Through Sentinel for the SDS 100 Scanner

scannerrmn

I own a Uniden SDS100 Scanner. I watched a video on YouTube for the SDS 100 scanner on Color Display Changes Through the Sentinel software. I made the color changes to the fields that I wanted to change. I clicked on saved in the lower right-hand corner of the screen.

The YouTube video indicates to send the saved changes to the scanner. I do not a see a send to box on where to send the changes to the scanner. I did try write to SDS 100 scanner and the saved changes did not appear.

Did the video leave out a step? What do I need to do to send the saved changes to the scanner.

Any help would be apricated.

nessnet

Premium Subscriber
First most common mistake: did you go to SIMPLE or DETAILED conventional and SIMPLE or DETAILED trunking tabs and make the changes there?
Second: You 'write' the changes by using scanner/write to scanner.
Third, remember you need to select simple conventional or detail conventional AND simple trunking or detailed conventional screens. Which have you got selected??

Last edited:

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I own a Uniden SDS100 Scanner. I watched a video on YouTube for the SDS 100 scanner on Color Display Changes Through the Sentinel software. I made the color changes to the fields that I wanted to change. I clicked on saved in the lower right-hand corner of the screen.

The YouTube video indicates to send the saved changes to the scanner. I do not a see a send to box on where to send the changes to the scanner. I did try write to SDS 100 scanner and the saved changes did not appear.

Did the video leave out a step? What do I need to do to send the saved changes to the scanner.

Any help would be apricated.
Writing to the scanner is all you need to do to transfer your display settings. Be sure you are changing the settings for the display type (at the top of the display settings window) you are currently using on your scanner...

1676577671236.png