com port

Status
Not open for further replies.

santafe2016

had a power issue after I realized I lost my feed,tried to get back online bc 996T line in feed, nothing changed but cannot broadcast with scanner cast software . I need a com port number tried what I thought still wont do it, IDEAS????? Settings??? Thanks feed provider Ohio Clark SO Springfield PD

a417

I did that but didnt know what to look at for or to change
ArloG was nice enough to screenshot where you should be looking, you will see on the left hand side it lists two Silicon Labs (...) devices represented as COM4 & COM5. Your names and numbers should be different, but look for something under the Ports (COM & LPT) in the format of COMx and there will be the active ports your computer enumerates.

santafe2016

I figured out the com port is supposed to be 80 and now I get this error message
Object Reference not set to an instance of an object
Ive tried to change the driver setting to eith of the two, but this worked fine until the computer came back on Seriously nothing was changed Help with broadcastify is poor, I tried to download the other broadcast program but Im not computer literate enough to understand what to do.
Trying to figure out what that message means, need to get this back up with Carona thing going on as no other feeds in this area, HELP????!!!!! Seriouly Thanks for those who have answered, maybe one more bit of info might be enough, should it be Ill drink a beer in your honor!!

ArloG

I figured out the com port is supposed to be 80 and now I get this error message
Object Reference not set to an instance of an object
Ive tried to change the driver setting to eith of the two, but this worked fine until the computer came back on Seriously nothing was changed Help with broadcastify is poor, I tried to download the other broadcast program but Im not computer literate enough to understand what to do.
Trying to figure out what that message means, need to get this back up with Carona thing going on as no other feeds in this area, HELP????!!!!! Seriouly Thanks for those who have answered, maybe one more bit of info might be enough, should it be Ill drink a beer in your honor!!
You should detail your settings. 80 makes no sense really. I can help you if you provide more info.
Where are you finding 80?

santafe2016

downloaded new radio scan or whatever its called, problems solved Thanks for thos ewho offered assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.