Combining TSYS Groups Pro-197

Status
Not open for further replies.

drguitarum2005

Premium Subscriber
Howdy Yall, I am working on adding Southside Place Police and West University Police/Fire (Harris County, TxWARN Motorola Type II SmartZone). However, it's part of the TxWARN which has 29 different sites, aka TSYS's. Since I only have space for 32 total TSYS in my 197, how can I go about adding all these? Do those two agencies use one site or do they all need to be in there to work? Any way to condense them? Thanks!

Texas Wide Area Radio Network (TxWARN) Motorola Trunking System, Metro Houston area, Texas - Scanner Frequencies

Highpockets

Howdy Yall, I am working on adding Southside Place Police and West University Police/Fire (Harris County, TxWARN Motorola Type II SmartZone). However, it's part of the TxWARN which has 29 different sites, aka TSYS's. Since I only have space for 32 total TSYS in my 197, how can I go about adding all these? Do those two agencies use one site or do they all need to be in there to work? Any way to condense them? Thanks!

Texas Wide Area Radio Network (TxWARN) Motorola Trunking System, Metro Houston area, Texas - Scanner Frequencies

The 32 is how many frequencies you can put in a trunked system. What goes in your 197 is determined by objects.

redhelmet13

I have a bank in my 197 with a mix of trunked system talkgroups from different systems, and conventional. You can assign talkgroups from different systems in a single scanlist with ease. The only drawback is that scanlist will be awful busy...

drguitarum2005

Premium Subscriber
Thank yall for the device. Yall are absolutely right and I read it wrong. What ARC500 did automatically was make two TSYS groups, the first with the first 32 frequencies and the second with the remaining frequencies. The only problem is now each TSYS has the same 10 TGRPs I added so there are duplicates. I don't want to remove duplicates because they need both TSYS's and you don't seem to be able to assign one TGRP to more than one TSYS. It's not the worst problem though, it'll just spend twice as long on each TGRP in that particular scan list. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.