SDS100/SDS200: Connect to the Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
Label your cable! I bought one of those cheap sheets of colored dot stickers at Wally World and I put them on everything - USB cables, wall warts, etc - and write on there what it belongs to. My stress levels have went down considerably since I started doing this.

KK4JUG

Premium Subscriber
Label your cable! I bought one of those cheap sheets of colored dot stickers at Wally World and I put them on everything - USB cables, wall warts, etc - and write on there what it belongs to. My stress levels have went down considerably since I started doing this.

In addition, I label the wall warts according to amperage, regardless of the output voltage, I realize that they're labeled but sometimes it's so small that it's difficult to read easily. If I have something capable of accepting 2 amps, for instance, I want a charger that will deliver it

TexScan780D

Premium Subscriber

I was using the small sticky address labels for my computer cables.

gonzalu

Is there a diagram of the ports on the scanner? I have not cracked open the manual(s) that came with mine. I have been using the PDF version. Only shows the front, top and Func Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.