PSR500/PSR600: Conventional Digital repeater programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

djbrane

I might be missing something simple, but can I please get help programming a Conventional Digital repeater into a 500? Is it possible? If so, how do I program the frequency?

usswood

Freq: 8XX.XXX
Tag: anyname
Sq Mode: P25
P25 NAC: search or input if known

scroll down to expert section:

Modulation: NFM or FM
ATTEN: OFF
Delay: on
delay timer: I have mine at 20
Digital AGC: on
Supertrack: on
audioboost: off/on

save and exit!

N8IAA

I might be missing something simple, but can I please get help programming a Conventional Digital repeater into a 500? Is it possible? If so, how do I program the frequency?

I'm going to presume that you have software since you are a premium member. In the software, bring up a new conventional object and put the frequency in, NAC if you have one, and you're all set to go.
Larry

Delta33

I'm going to presume that you have software since you are a premium member. In the software, bring up a new conventional object and put the frequency in, NAC if you have one, and you're all set to go.
Larry
Its also Very easy to enter in by keypad if no software!

djbrane

Larry

Out of luck if it is a Mototrbo conventional digital repeater?

N8IAA

Out of luck if it is a Mototrbo conventional digital repeater?

Yes, you are. The GRE scanners never did DMR, P-25 only. I wish that Whistler had actually made the 1040/1065 able to have Phase II and DMR. I do have a WS1088 which works great on DMR conventional and trunk systems. The WS1080 is the first to take the DMR upgrade.
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.