Correct adapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

se

Hi All.

I'd like to know, what adapter do I need to be able to connect my Waters & Stanton Mini-mag mount antenna to my SDRplay RSP2 Pro receiver? If Best Buy Canada has it, would someone please link me to it? I hope there are others on here who have the same setup?

Thanks Sheldon.

Arkmood

If Best Buy Canada has it, would someone please link me to it? I hope there are others on here who have the same setup?

Thanks Sheldon.
For Waters and Stanton WSM-270 Watson 2m/70cm Mini-Mag

Be carefull not to put too much stress on the RSP2 Pro antenna inputs - a Coax Cable (RG316) Assembly SMA Male to BNC Female would be a better approach...

dlwtrunked

Premium Subscriber
For Waters and Stanton WSM-270 Watson 2m/70cm Mini-Mag

Be carefull not to put too much stress on the RSP2 Pro antenna inputs - a Coax Cable (RG316) Assembly SMA Male to BNC Female would be a better approach...

Terrible terrible price. The exact same adapter (same manufacturer) can be bought on eBay for a fraction of the cost (free shipping).
(buy) Pack 5pcs SMA Male to BNC female Coax Coxial RF Jack Connector Adapter Adaptor | eBay
Five for half the price (which amounts to 1/5 the price of the earlier link). I buy those.

However, do NOT by the ones that look like this if you are going to take them on and off as eventual the interior piece always falls out leaving you wondering why things stopped working. (So OK if using with an HT antenna and leaving it on,)
(ONLY consider buying if leaving on) BNC Female to SMA Male Radio Gold Quick Disconnect Antenna Adapter 811714022109 | eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.