Curious-163?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armadillo5

Premium Subscriber
I was searching today and found something of interest. 163.700 with a nac of 31. The nac list says BOP BUT...Late in the day while listening the same channel keyed up again only this time it was analog with OTAR.

Any idea's on who this might be? The MT Blog says ICE but unknown which it is.

Thanx.

ecps92

163.7000 has typically been ICE.

Altho in Dallas CBP uses $001
Brownsville was DPL-023 for ICE

Many of the ICE Rptrs are linked, see what others you find active at the same time. [Linked by using ONE common input]

I was searching today and found something of interest. 163.700 with a nac of 31. The nac list says BOP BUT...Late in the day while listening the same channel keyed up again only this time it was analog with OTAR.

Thanx.

ecps92

Can you DBLE check the Nac? Was is 031 ? [NAC's are 3 digits] :confused:

Thanx.

Blaine

Premium Subscriber
I was searching today and found something of interest. 163.700 with a nac of 31. Any idea's on who this might be?

Immigration Dallas - 163.700 NAC 031

Channel has identified before as Dallas 1 Repeat

ecps92

Thanks Blaine, only thing is , [I could be wrong] when it was posted as Dallas 1, someone said the NAC was $001 originally.??? :confused:

Immigration Dallas - 163.700 NAC 031

Channel has identified before as Dallas 1 Repeat

Blaine

Premium Subscriber
Thanks Blaine, only thing is , [I could be wrong] when it was posted as Dallas 1, someone said the NAC was $001 originally.??? :confused:

That someone was ME...

I had received a NAC of 001 previously, but one morning I actually heard one of the Immigration busses or trucks talking to the base and saying they were enroute Immigration office (or DO) , and the NAC was 031....so I'm going with Immigration unless things drastically change...of course, with the feds that could be any second...:D

Armadillo5

Premium Subscriber
NAC I saw was 031. It also has an analog repeater on the same channel. Found it while searching. I heard it again today. Kinda short lived when in use.

ecps92

Thanks Blaine, I thought it might have been from you that I got the info.

Has anyone caught the input? My experience has been they use ONE common input/NAC
for the multiple Output/NAC Rptrs.. Portables might trip one or more Rptrs, mobiles definately trip more than one Rptr

Wondering if the input is Open and passes the NAC of the Dept/Agency [Shared Rptr].

That someone was ME...

I had received a NAC of 001 previously, but one morning I actually heard one of the Immigration busses or trucks talking to the base and saying they were enroute Immigration office (or DO) , and the NAC was 031....so I'm going with Immigration unless things drastically change...of course, with the feds that could be any second...:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.