Cycle through Systems

kh2

Premium Subscriber
missing something silly - trying to "freeze/select" System and cycle through my saved favorites. I can use the physical soft buttons on the scanner to select system/ dept. / channel. and can cycle though my saved channels. But in ProScan when I select System / Dept / channel, either by clicking the screen or using the buttons on the software keypad. I am only able to cycle through "channels" but not Dept or Systems.

What am I missing?
Thanks !

kh2

Premium Subscriber
Apologies, I'm a knucklehead - Scanner SDS200, win 11 Proscan 23.3

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner, RRDB & Google-fu ninja 4 hire
Premium Subscriber
So you've clicked the buttons corresponding to system & dept as boxed in red in 1st screenshot below? Afterwards you then need to quickly click on and rotate the scroll knob (circled in red) to cycle through objects, use your mouse wheel for scrolling if you have one. Otherwise, click & rotate knob clockwise to advance or counter clockwise to go back. This can also be achieved via the web server interface via the up or down scroll arrows. Lastly, you cannot change systems if you're held onto a site so you'll need to release site hold before changing systems
1722798975104.png

kh2

Premium Subscriber
yup - precisely what i have done - the channel will cycle but not dept. or system. Odd - I don't have a mouse (laptop) and click the "vol" button the ring around it turns green I can rotate it with the track pad or up and down arrows but nothin zip nada. only when i am on channel does it work.

If it's strange - i will find it.

jtwalker

Premium Subscriber
You have to do this in fairly rapid sequence. I have trouble doing it fast enough directly on scanner, so maybe you aren’t reacting fast enough on ProScan to move the scroll knob. 🤷‍♂️

I’ll see what results I get next time I am in front of computer.