D7posts 4029

Status
Not open for further replies.

N8DAD

Feed Provider
last few days i have been hearing lots on 4029 never have heard a peep out of this talkgroup before.
also noticed there MSP District 7 using D7WEST 4035 never heard much off of this talkgroup, until
last couple of days,

Anyone no whats up with the 4029 D7POSTS Group. or whats what ??? Just something new id thought
id pass on.............

mkoronka

Barry,
It happened again. I was out plowing snow this holiday weekend so I am not sure of the day that it happened. I had my portable with me while plowing but was listening rather than watching the display but once the storm was over and I had finally a good night sleep I noticed it. Check out the thread here and if you have an idea of what is going on let me know.

http://forums.radioreference.com/michigan-radio-discussion-forum/224925-antrim-p-911-tg.html

Mike

hazard78

Feed Provider
Or what could be happening is that a trooper is using a car that does not have that talkgroup i n the radio so they are patching it to antrimn 911. It is easier to add a talkgroup to a console than a car right now. With all the reorg DIt hasnt gotten to all the affected radios in the state.

:lol:

N8DAD

Feed Provider
D7posts

i dont no mike, also MSP are using D7WEST and D7LEIN has went silent, i have no idea whats up.
ya i can tell by radio traffic that its Antrim on D7POST 4029. Strange stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.