Hello, Does Tom still oversee the database administrators?
RadioGuy3007 Member Database Admin Joined Jan 27, 2013 Messages 322 Reaction score 25 Mar 18, 2022 #1 Hello, Does Tom still oversee the database administrators?
mciupa Canadian DB Admin Moderator Joined Nov 5, 2002 Messages 9,102 Reaction score 2,699 Location I'm here a lot Mar 18, 2022 #2 No, not since before June 2021.
RadioGuy3007 Member Database Admin Joined Jan 27, 2013 Messages 322 Reaction score 25 Mar 18, 2022 #3 Who is the person to contact? The Wiki still shows him.
AK9R Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator Staff member Super Moderator Joined Jul 18, 2004 Messages 11,371 Reaction score 11,378 Location Central Indiana Mar 19, 2022 #4 Since Tom is no longer the guy, I'd contact Lindsay Blanton, the RadioReference owner. I found Tom listed as Database Manager in two locations in the Wiki. I corrected those. Are there others?
Since Tom is no longer the guy, I'd contact Lindsay Blanton, the RadioReference owner. I found Tom listed as Database Manager in two locations in the Wiki. I corrected those. Are there others?
RadioGuy3007 Member Database Admin Joined Jan 27, 2013 Messages 322 Reaction score 25 Mar 25, 2022 #5 AK9R said: Since Tom is no longer the guy, I'd contact Lindsay Blanton, the RadioReference owner. I found Tom listed as Database Manager in two locations in the Wiki. I corrected those. Are there others? Click to expand... I only saw the two. Thank you for your assistance.
AK9R said: Since Tom is no longer the guy, I'd contact Lindsay Blanton, the RadioReference owner. I found Tom listed as Database Manager in two locations in the Wiki. I corrected those. Are there others? Click to expand... I only saw the two. Thank you for your assistance.