Database Failed/File Provider????

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenderblue

Recently took my Win 10 laptop to my Geek/Guru to restore & clean. Had to restore Sentinel for my x36 and Home Patrols which i had no problem getting all my favorites back by reading by reading from scanner. A few days later I went to redo some favs and I get a popup which reads---Loading full database failed.---The cloud file provider is not running. There is error numbers. Can't find anything on Google search. Reinstalled again and the same problem Help

6079smithw

Recently took my Win 10 laptop to my Geek/Guru to restore & clean. Had to restore Sentinel for my x36 and Home Patrols which i had no problem getting all my favorites back by reading by reading from scanner. A few days later I went to redo some favs and I get a popup which reads---Loading full database failed.---The cloud file provider is not running. There is error numbers. Can't find anything on Google search. Reinstalled again and the same problem Help

You mentioned a error code, if you could post that here it may provide a starting point to troubleshoot. Was it 0x8007016A by any chance?

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I googled "the cloud file provider is not running" It appears to be a Microsoft OneDrive error. It looks like it's fixable. Sentinel doesn't have anything to do with OneDrive so I suspect a misconfig with OneDrive that your geek did.

fenderblue

You mentioned a error code, if you could post that here it may provide a starting point to troubleshoot. Was it 0x8007016A by any chance?
I didn't have a error at all. Yes I googled and they had mentioned error code 0x8007016A. Guess I better look into the microsoft/one drive situation.

fenderblue

I got it going. My one drive was paused for some reason. Could not synch or update correctly. Yes I did a little more google searching the page and one comment made sense and the instructions worked properly. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.