Davidson County CC Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoHoo

Premium Subscriber
This may be a dumb question...The Frequency Control Channels for Metro System A are indicated in red and have a 'c' behind the number (four channels indicated) - these are currently loaded in my PRO106. There are an additional fifteen CC channels that are in black. Can I manually add the additional (black numbered) CC's to my PRO106 and it not interfere with the red CC's?

Also, I currently do not have the System B loaded in my scanner but noticed that the CC's for System B are also in red and not blue. Can I load those red CC's in scanner under System A?

W4EMS

Premium Subscriber
1. Yes, you can add all of System A frequencies to one TSYS. I often do this in case they change to one of the "black" freq as a cc.
2. System B is a totally separate system. Need to add those frequencies to a new TSYS. If you put these in with the System A frequencies it may well lock on the Sys B control channel and prevent you from hearing Sys A TGs
Doc

W4EMS

Premium Subscriber
Everyday. If you look in the database it shows the agencies on the B system which includes the "non-emergent" but still essental folks such as NES, public works, water works, sanitation and health department and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.