December meet-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG7RF

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 Build/FROYO) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Are there any thoughts of another meeting before the end of the year?

AG7RF

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 Build/FROYO) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Are there any thoughts of another meeting before the end of the year?

scannerboy02

Premium Subscriber
I will be in Sac from the 21st to the 28th and would love to make a meeting. Perhaps just before or after Christmas for all the new holiday scanners.

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
It would seem to be more practical to hold a meeting after Christmas so people can program or update their new toys. But with Christmas on a Sunday, and the following Saturday being New Year's Eve; it doesn't really provide a day to do it. Certainly many will have some of those days off (Monday 12/26?) but everyone would need to chime in if they're interested.

AG7RF

After Christmas sounds like a good idea to have it. If many are like me they'll be eager to get the most out of their new (or not so new) radio, so Monday may not be a bad idea if people are in town.

KD6HRI

So fellas is there another meeting in the works? I missed out last meeting because I'm new here, but would like to meet others in the area and learn some tips and tricks for my PRO-197. Still learning the scanner and learning the Win500 software to program. I'm in the Citrus Heights area. Maybe a meeting can be had sometime after the new year?

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
Year end meetup in Sacramento area?

Some people thought a meeting on Monday December 26 might be a good idea. Chime in here and let's see how many would make it that day.

Last edited by a moderator:

brumey

CFO (Chief Fix-It Officer)
Boxing Day and Kings vs Lakers..... Not a good day for me.

Will keep watching the thread for other dates.

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
Some people thought a meeting on Monday December 26 might be a good idea. Chime in here and let's see how many would make it that day.
I've created a December thread. Lets try and start new threads for each month.

chat2

I've been unsuccessful in updating my Uniden BC246T for the rebranding so I'd love to come to the meet-up. I'll coming back to Sacramento on the 26th, so evenings that day or the rest of the week work best for me.
John

sacscan

Monday the 26th will NOT work for me or kgowen44. I really want to be there so I can help people with programming and firmware updates like I did last time. Can we try for a weekend in January after the holidays?

Status
Not open for further replies.