Decoding P25 CC with SDS200?

NCFire11

Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
633
Reaction score
57
Are there any solutions to decide P25 CC data using the SDS200?

I used to have a dongle that connected to my pro197 that I used to run pro96com.

I’m wondering if there are any solutions to do this without purchasing additional hardware.
 

NCFire11

Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
633
Reaction score
57
It’s a new system thats in testing now. I just liked looking at the real time data that pro96com provided. I have proscan.
 
Joined
Feb 3, 2015
Messages
550
Reaction score
313
Hi to NCFire11

No the Pro96com program is not compatible with your SDS200 scanner.

I recommend you purchase an RTL-SDR device and then use a program like Unitrunker to see the P25 control channel messages.



You will get all kinds of help in these forums if you decide to do this. See the image of Unitrunker 2.2 in action.
Unitrunker 2.png
Cheers
 

Enjoi19

Active Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Mar 17, 2020
Messages
1,276
Reaction score
1,260
Location
Ontario, Canada
Definitely suggest the SDR route. The SDS won't give you what you're looking for - DSDPlus or Unitrunker are extremely robust and feature rich for getting the most out of it.
 
Top