delete BR330T preprogrammed systems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fer312t

Is in common practice to delete the myriad of factory preprogrammed systems, 99% of which are not applicable to my current location...?

Im having a little trouble figuring this scanner out, and was just wondering if I should start with a clean slate, to make navigating a bit easier. Thanks!

KE5BCP

Analog Man
fer312t said:
Is in common practice to delete the myriad of factory preprogrammed systems, 99% of which are not applicable to my current location...?

Im having a little trouble figuring this scanner out, and was just wondering if I should start with a clean slate, to make navigating a bit easier. Thanks!
Absolutely! Although you may wish to make a back-up copy of it using software first.

Every scanner I have ever owned gets the pre-programmed stuff wiped out first thing.

I really think those systems are there just so you can immediately start scanning if you are one of the types that have to put batteries in it as soon as you get it to your car in the parking lot. :lol:

n2mdk

Yes you can get rid of everything you don't want. If you download the UASD software, even the free copy has all those preprogrammed systems loaded into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.