Different Channels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseyF1

Ok i'll try and explain this one as good as i can. I was listening to the ISP ERT team watch a guy on his property yesterday. They did surveillance for almost 4 hours, then a "team" arrived and they moved on his house. Shortly after beginning their assault, all traffic went silent. Somebody broke onto ERT with some information about five minutes later, and another person replied "we've switched to CMA, you can join us on there". I was like ok what the heck is CMA?? It's obviously not a channel on SAFE-T because i listened for almost 40 minutes and nothing came up. I also searched the database with no luck.

-Colin.

W9NES

This would be County Mutual Aid(CMA).If you hear this again just set your scanner up to do a search and you should find the CMA that they are using.There are MA (Mutual Aid ) talkgroups set up on safe-t all across the state for each ISP Post that the county is in.Hope this helps you out.Best Reguards,Tim DeLong W9NES* Monitoring all of Metro Indianapolis/Marion County,Central Indiana*

mjdewey

Radio Man, ComL, ComT, Auxcomm
Do you live in the Fort Wayne Indiana State Police District 22 area?

If you they probably went to the regional mutual aid channles.

Fort Wayne District uses CMA-1 to CMA-4.

CaseyF1

Okay thanks for the info. Yeah i'm in Kendallville which is in noble county.

I read in the paper yesterday about this, apparently it was someone they were watching for awhile.

drunyon

Silent Key
I would venture to say it was a regional mutual aid TG on SAFE-T. I will add that ERT does have a handful of 800 MHz simplex freqs at their disposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.