DJ-X3 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclaren

Hi all, im new here but i thought i would post my sos before i got abou the forums

I have a DJ-X3, i read the manual but i have no idea how to program this thing.

I have just bought this - it has 21 frequencies installed already but i have no idea how to remove these either.

I dont have a pc cable for it - so i have to manually type these in without a full keppad.

Any advice would be very helpful :)

thanks

Rover

Yahoo groups has a Dj- x3 group /listserver, you can probably get lots of help there. I have a DJ -X3 as well, but have not had the time too sit down read the manual and program it buy hand yet. I am using mainly for searches. 73... Ray KB4OMO

nova1010

DJx3

mclaren said:
Hi all, im new here but i thought i would post my sos before i got abou the forums

I have a DJ-X3, i read the manual but i have no idea how to program this thing.

I have just bought this - it has 21 frequencies installed already but i have no idea how to remove these either.

I dont have a pc cable for it - so i have to manually type these in without a full keppad.

Any advice would be very helpful :)

thanks

I have owned one of these before ,from what I remember about this scanner is you have to scan a certain frequency limit and when it comes to a frequency you want ,you then enter into the scanner,this is the only way i know of to program it,unless of course you get the cable,I'm almost sure the software is free,btw its also one of the worst radios I have owned....good luck. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.