DMR around Kansas City

Status
Not open for further replies.

AB5ID

I don't know much about DMR and never really tried listening to it. What do you listen to around Kansas City? What are some popular repeaters or trunk group frequencies, business ham or otherwise?
Thanks,
Steve

jop-436hp

What does the Motonet system carry? I’m also in Joplin and entered a KC zip code into my 436HP and could swear it was picking up control signals for Motonet. Are you able to receive it in Joplin?

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
Look fot a PM - there's a group of ~20 scanner folk on Facebook we need you to join.
To your question - with so many sites there in that system there are control channels of local stuff here in Joplin

jop-436hp

Look fot a PM - there's a group of ~20 scanner folk on Facebook we need you to join.
To your question - with so many sites there in that system there are control channels of local stuff here in Joplin

I think this RR account is too new to message you direct.

I'm on Facebook. Name is Steve Phipps. Facebook email should still be kawninja(at)cableone.net and current email for me is joplinsebastian(at)gmail.com

I need to see if I can access my old RR account again... which I think was "Joplin-Scanner". Was fairly active here around 2002 to 2015. Sparklight / Cableone cancelling their email service really messed me up and I'm working to get everything sorted out.

If you need any other info for Facebook... let me know!

Steve
Joplin, MO

Status
Not open for further replies.