TRX-1: Dmr download problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

columbas

Premium Subscriber
I am new to this scanner and software. I have many other scanner's and software( arc 500 ). no problem there. Now here is my problem. When I download from this software that use Radio Reference. for Wyoming county WV frequencies. it does not download the DMR for Wyoming Board of Education AS LISTED on Radio Reference. At least from what I can tell. So please help me on this. I am at the mercy of Whistler and Radio Reference on programing this scanner with this software because Whistler will not let anyone else produce software for this scanner. I would app. if anyone can help this old man out that is not computer wise. Thank You and GOD BLESS

troymail

Silent Key
I am new to this scanner and software. I have many other scanner's and software( arc 500 ). no problem there. Now here is my problem. When I download from this software that use Radio Reference. for Wyoming county WV frequencies. it does not download the DMR for Wyoming Board of Education AS LISTED on Radio Reference. At least from what I can tell. So please help me on this. I am at the mercy of Whistler and Radio Reference on programing this scanner with this software because Whistler will not let anyone else produce software for this scanner. I would app. if anyone can help this old man out that is not computer wise. Thank You and GOD BLESS

These?

Frequency License Type Tone Alpha Tag Description Mode Tag
463.87500 WPIW921 RM WyomCoBuses Wyoming County School Buses DMR Schools
451.50000 WPIW921 F WyomCoBuses Wyoming County School Buses (link) DMR Schools
452.85000 WPIW921 F WyomCoBuses Wyoming County School Buses (link) DMR Schools
463.38750 WPIW921 RM WyomCoBuses Wyoming County School Buses DMR Schools
463.53750 WPIW921 RM WyomCoBuses Wyoming County School Buses DMR Schools

In EZ Scan, select West Virginia then Wyoming County then Categories then Public Services and select Schools....

troymail

Silent Key
Also DMR should be put in the conventional frequency list. Be sure to go to Digital Frequency Search for many more frequencies not listed in RR library.

Not all DMR should be programmed as conventional but assuming the channels listed above are what he is looking for, they will import into conventional by default from the Whistler (or Uniden) library as they are listed as conventional

columbas

Premium Subscriber
Tex-1 dmr software.

Yes that is exactly what I was talk my about on my he name and frequencies. However. On my the software it is not downloading add ng t as conventiona or trunk. On trunk it is downloading As a p-25 system for our state. Correct me. But I think this is trunk for a he dmr. If not. What can I do to download it as you had sent.? I really appreciate the help and quick response.

troymail

Silent Key
Yes that is exactly what I was talk my about on my he name and frequencies. However. On my the software it is not downloading add ng t as conventiona or trunk. On trunk it is downloading As a p-25 system for our state. Correct me. But I think this is trunk for a he dmr. If not. What can I do to download it as you had sent.? I really appreciate the help and quick response.

I downloaded into the software (EZ Scan) before posting earlier -- it's there.

Do you have the options checked under the "Advanced" menu in EZ Scan so you can see the conventional channels and trunk systems?

columbas

Premium Subscriber
Trx-1 software download

Sorry about the mistakes in my last post. I was at the hospital when I tried to send it. I just did the updates this morning but I could not download it to the scanner. It said it did not have a driver for the TRX-1 on my computer. I have not had time to try to reload the software to see if this is part of the problem. I really hate the ez scan software that this scanner came with. I never had trouble with 3rd party software . I have the BC 785d, BC 396xt, Pro-197, Pro 651. So with all that software for these scanner's I like. BUTEL and FREESCAN. But, Back to my DMR download from RADIOREFERENCE It is not downloading it as you had posted and as it is here on this site as either conventional nor trunk. Just the SIRN TRUNK That is how it show's. I am sorry not to be as wise as other's on this stuff. I am learning with the help of other's here on my own. I don't know what I would do without all the help you all give. I THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH.

columbas

Premium Subscriber
Sorry not to have answered the other question but I will have to see if I checked the option's. Thanks.

columbas

Premium Subscriber
Trx-1 software download

Alright, Finally with all your help. A lot of reading on the net. Deleting the software from the download the scanner had. Downloading the software from WHISTLER in its place . It finally is working as you all have said it does. Thank you all so much for your input and help. What would take you all probably minutes or an hour had taken me much much longer. LOL I can't help it fellow's. I am old and I had not had any training or education on this stuff. Well, my friend's It is late . I just want everyone to know I really thank you all and MAY GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE. P.S. I still like Butel software better...

Status
Not open for further replies.