DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

737mech

Premium Subscriber
Still trying to correctly program DMR. I know the sites and color codes. I know the time slots. I have 13 friends with dmr id’s. I also know the 10 most common used talkgroups. The scanner stops on a talkgroup and I hear the conversation. I was expecting to see the unit Id? Sometimes I get “i313xxxx”. And that number is one of my friends I programmed so why isn’t is showing the alpha tag I assigned? Also the line for the “site” keeps showing unknown? It can only be one of the six sites I programmed? Any help here? Can someone send a file of basic ham dmr?

Ubbe

Program it as One Frequency DMR and put all the sites in that system with one frequency in each site. Set the name tag for each site. Set the name tags for TG's and ID's and it should display OK. Perhaps you have set a 3-line display instead of 5-line?

/Ubbe

737mech

Premium Subscriber
I had all that setup exactly how you described Ubbe. Thanks and just to update...
Figured it out, I did not have "Disp unit id" selected. Menu/Display options/Disp Unit Id/ on or off.

rgchristy

Premium Subscriber
You might want to check out this thread. I just went through the same thing and these guys, including Ubbe, taught me quite a bit about Uniden DMR programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.