Pro-651: Do I even have an issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

augy

Premium Subscriber
I'm just getting back into scanning after a 3 year hiatus (damaged my Pro 96 beyond repair and couldn't afford to replace). I just purchased a Pro 651 which , thus far, I am happy with. My issue stems from an isolated group of talk groups on a somewhat large system. The system is "Richmond/Henrico/Chesterfield" located in central Virginia. If you are not familiar, this system has several jurisdictions operating on it. Of ALL hundreds of TGs in this system there are 7 used by the same jurisdiction that I just don't receive. "CHPD, CHFD" are the TGs in question and the very odd part of this is there are 8 TGs for this group. I can hear the CHFD Dispatch and that is all. I thought maybe encryption but unless there is a new form of encryption where you hear NOTHING, that's not it either. Is this possibly a "rebanding" issue ? If so, I have read that my Pro 651 has "one touch" rebanding", please explain !! Thanks in advance

Redneck0410

The frequencies listed are the rebranded frequencies. I would think, since there are digital talkgroups along with analog, that it would need to be programmed as a digital system. However, you may find success in seeking help from your state's forum.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

augy

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the reply Redneck0410. I assumed the frequencies listed were in fact the rebanded. This has me puzzled because I can hear the fire dispatch from the same group.

Status
Not open for further replies.