DroidX and No Frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

meddocray

Newbie
Joined
Aug 22, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I have the Radioreference on my DroidX, but I am unable to find a liisting for the two counties I live and work in. I am looking for Berrien County (31639) and Cook County (31620). Can anyone tell me how I can get these frequencies. Is there any way to get these frequencies?
 

N8IAA

Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2002
Messages
7,242
Reaction score
393
Location
Fortunately, GA
I have the Radioreference on my DroidX, but I am unable to find a liisting for the two counties I live and work in. I am looking for Berrien County (31639) and Cook County (31620). Can anyone tell me how I can get these frequencies. Is there any way to get these frequencies?

Two simple points:
1. There are no feed providers for your two counties.
2. A simple analog scanner will provide you with what you want to hear. There is a total of 17 frequencies for both counties.
HTH,
Larry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top