DSD+ and HackRF one

Status
Not open for further replies.

deim

Hi guys! I have DSD+ Fast lane version and HackRF one SDR. And work with it thru SDR console 2 + Unitrunker + DSDplus + some virtual cable + scripts to remote sdr console from unitrunker. It`s very complicated decision ( i think) and it load cpu on my old laptop. How can i work with FMPA, FMP or FMP24 directly with HackRf?

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Someone would likely have to send them a board (I doubt they are going to buy one just for the sake of being able to add it).

slicerwizard

A $300 8 bit SDR doesn't sound like a good match for an RX-only application like DSD+. You'd have the same poor dynamic range that plagues the $20 dongles.

awooga

Premium Subscriber
Im trying to do similar with SDR# and Unitrunker and hopefully DSD+ to decode. Ironically I got GQRX and DSD+ (using wineskin) working on a mac. Having much more problems doing it on a PC.

If this isn't the best quality for my HAckRF and what I am trying to achieve -- what better software is there out there for trunk tracking and decoding on Windows 10?

deim

usually i use my HackRF with GNUradio uder linux for experiments with arduino rf devices. I modifed my HackRF, change base TCXO clock for high precision TCXO clock. Use shield kit and metall case. Now i have more stable frequency and lower interference.

deim

Version 2 of Unitrunker (which isnt officially released yet) supports the HackRF.
Im trying to do similar with SDR# and Unitrunker and hopefully DSD+ to decode. Ironically I got GQRX and DSD+ (using wineskin) working on a mac. Having much more problems doing it on a PC.

If this isn't the best quality for my HAckRF and what I am trying to achieve -- what better software is there out there for trunk tracking and decoding on Windows 10?
For my work well(under Win10) this decision
SDR console v2 + Unitrunker 1.0.33.5 + UniSDR link( 2 COM to COM links, first from unitrunker to UniSDR link, second UniSDR link to SDR console v2) + 2 virtual cables (first from SDR console to Unitrunker, channel A with Control channel, second from SDR console channel B to DSDplus ) + DSDplus.

Status
Not open for further replies.