DSD+ C.Activity Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsankir

Hello all,

İ m using DSD+ to decode NXDN on my area.İt s working great.But when listen CC on this network,Channel Activity windows doesnt show me tx frequencies.İt s showing only Pri-Target-Source and SrcAlias.

Can someone help me to fix this issues?

Brgds

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
As cg has pointed out, this data needs to be populated by the user, it isn't automatically filled in.

cg

Premium Subscriber
I can't remember if the DSDPlus.FREQUENCIES file is included or if you need to create it (I believe it is there though). If it is there, you right click on the file and choose "edit". The frequencies need to be entered into the file in a certain format. The file contents should have something like this:
; protocol, networkID, siteNumber, OTAchannelNumber, TXfrequency, RXfrequency, sortOrder
So you would put each bit of info you have gathered into the file. I have programmed a Nexedge system near me.with:
; protocol, networkID, siteNumber, OTAchannelNumber, TXfrequency, RXfrequency, sortOrder
NEXEDGE48, 137, 1, 4, 451.2375, 0.0, 4

Another system uses different channel numbering:
NEXEDGE48, 243, 2, 260, 464.11875, 0.0, 4

You also are going to want to read up about editing the NETWORKS and SITES files, and then eventually the GROUPS, and RADIOS files to customize what you see. It is much easier than it seems. Many questions have already been asked and answered in the Forums here so search or read through.

chris

Status
Not open for further replies.