DSD+ Error / Target Machine Actively Refused / DSDPlus Fastlane

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian86

Database Admin
Hey all... I was using DSD+ and noticed a bunch of Audio Dump files in my DSD+ that were 2gb each. I deleted them as I dont need them. After deleting them the CC file started showing no control channel data on all channels in list. So I shut everything down and restarted FMP24 and CC. I get an error that states the Target Machine is Actively refusing it. I tried changing the settings as recommended in another post to 127.0.0.1:20001 with no luck. I saved copies of all my data files and reloaded all the base files through the DSD+, unplugged and re-connected my SDR from the USB port, Checked all my settings and when I run FMP24 I get the waterfall screen and my frequency is set to 852.475 CC all looks good. Then when I open CC, or FMP24-CC I get the same error stating the the Target Machine is Actively refused the connection. So I am stumped.

As I said before I read through some of the forums here with similar error messages and cant get anything to work. Everything was working till it appears I deleted the CC Audio dump files that for some reason keep showing up in my DSDPlus folder. I have the same program running on 3 different computers and this is the only one that is saving 2gb each CC Dump Files into my DSD folder.

Thanks for any help that can be lent as this.

P.s. Just to check. I copied the entire folder from my other DSD computer and tried to run it on the computer in question. and I get the same problem so I really don't know what else to do besides buy a new computer or SDR. Those are the only things I have yet to change.

.DSDPlus_TCP Connect Error.png

a417

. I get an error that states the Target Machine is Actively refusing it. I tried changing the settings as recommended in another post to 127.0.0.1:20001 with no luck
What was the setting you changed it from, do you remember?

A word of advice is to learn how to comment lines in batch files (and most programming files) out when making changes when you are in uncharted waters. It will help you keep what works available for a quick revert. You comment out the working line, and then right below it you enter your changed line. It only takes up drive space, and it gives you peace of mind.

As to why this instance is still saving the audio dump, the commands you have passed do not turn it off.

Last edited:

brian86

Database Admin
CC Batch File:
DSDPlus -rc -20001 -v3 -ws1400.2 -wss100.200 - we10.1 -wc10.455 -wes400.520 >>CC.log

FMP24-CC Batch File:
FMP24 -rc -i1 -o20001 -f852.475 -b12.5

I have Anydesk loaded on that computer if it helps to remote in to take a look. just PM me. I will be up till 2am Eastern time

brian86

Database Admin
What was the setting you changed it from, do you remember?

A word of advice is to learn how to comment lines in batch files (and most programming files) out when making changes when you are in uncharted waters. It will help you keep what works available for a quick revert. You comment out the working line, and then right below it you enter your changed line. It only takes up drive space, and it gives you peace of mind.

As to why this instance is still saving the audio dump, the commands you have passed do not turn it off.

I didnt change any settings prior to the issue. I only changed a few things after I started having issues and that was namely the TCP setting in CC. That was it. I added the 127.0.0.1: to the front of 20001.

brian86

Database Admin
I got the problem resolved by creating a new DSDPlus folder and just moving the Data Files for my radio system in to the new folder. All is good. I guess i must have changed something somewhere but for the life of me I can't seem to find it.

Thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.