DSD FME

EI9BAB

Is there anyway to ignore certain radio ids in a talk group? For some reason all of the radios in a talk group are not encrypted, only certain radios. Thank you
If the suggestion above does not work then maybe try the -P option to create a WAV file for each call. The filenames have the RID in them so you can search for the ones you do want or remove the ones you don't want. Possibly you could automate that with a batch file and get them to play in nearly real-time by playing them when they appear or something.
I use this option when trying to work out what a specific talkgroup or radio is being used for on a system.

Also, does dsd-fme not automatically mute encrypted radios by default? (The -q option reverses this process.) Unless maybe it is BP encryption and it is not picked up automatically?

14FRS114

If the suggestion above does not work then maybe try the -P option to create a WAV file for each call. The filenames have the RID in them so you can search for the ones you do want or remove the ones you don't want. Possibly you could automate that with a batch file and get them to play in nearly real-time by playing them when they appear or something.
I use this option when trying to work out what a specific talkgroup or radio is being used for on a system.

Also, does dsd-fme not automatically mute encrypted radios by default? (The -q option reverses this process.) Unless maybe it is BP encryption and it is not picked up automatically?
hello everyone, I am looking to test the automatic decoding of the BP key can you help me?
I just want some ideas to help me.
I need to modify the code in ncurses? I'm a beginner so I hope you can guide me.

EI9BAB

hello everyone, I am looking to test the automatic decoding of the BP key can you help me?
I just want some ideas to help me.
I need to modify the code in ncurses? I'm a beginner so I hope you can guide me.
It sounds like you are trying to test something that does not exist. Unless this is something that have already developed separately?

This version of DSD(-FME) does not automatically decode the BP key. There may be other versions around that do this but that would be a different thread. The software author specifically stated last year that he would not be implementing an "Auto BP" function in this code. Other people may have done something along these lines themselves but I don't think they will be broadcasting it here.

If you are looking for information here on how to crack keys then I don't think you will get too many responses. And if you did then I imagine the moderator would rapidly close the thread due to the legal implications and that is something that nobody here wants to happen.

Also, I don't want to sound disingenuous but if you are just a beginner then I don't think integrating such functionality is something that you would have the programming experience to achieve. You are asking about ncurses for some reason but that is a programming library for GUI applications so that does not sound like anything that you would be looking at if you were attempting to manipulate keys. There is a module in DSD-FME called "dsd_ncurses.c" which uses this technology and possibly that is what you are referring to but again the answer would be no as that is also more about controlling the user interface (unless you want to pass in a switch or something).

So unfortunately I don't think you will get any answers here. However, if you are truly motivated and read through all the code in the repository you might get a better idea of where such changes would theoretically be made. Sorry if that sounds dismissive but as you have asked three time already today (including quotes from unrelated posts by me) I thought it best to just give you an honest response.

Good luck in your endeavours anyway...