DSD+ help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandcaff

I have searched the web for this issue, but not been able to find a clear answer, hoping somebody can help me. First off Im running SDR# v1.0.0.1490 - RTL -SDR (USB). I have VAC installed and seems to work fine as Im able to use PDW 3.1 with no issues. As far as I can tell I have all the proper DLL's needed and in the proper place. The program Im trying to use is the DSD+ (gui) interface, everything seems to be alright, but when I go to start DSD I get this error ( The system cannot find the file specified ). Can somebody help me with this issue, or point me in the right direction? Any help would be greatful, Thank you.

slicerwizard

Sounds like you're using SDR# and that stupid "DSD+ plugin". Meanwhile, DSD+ comes with its own RTL-SDR interface (FMP/FMP24/FMPA). Doesn't need SDR# or VAC.

M105

Does it name the missing file? I have never used any gui for DSD+ Just run it from a batch file.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
how do I post a screenshot to this post?

I don't know what the best/easiest way is. If it were me, I'd use PrntScr to take a screenshot. Then I'd open up MSPaint and paste the clipboard [the screenshot] into it, and save it as whatever image type you want. Then you can upload that image to the forum.

Mike

mandcaff

Thank you for all your responses, dont need to upload a pic after all, after messing around a bit I got it to work. It appears I was just not finding the right freq(s). Apperantly my area (emmet co) does not use alot of P25, although I get alot of traffic from a neighboring county (ostego) I do hear some local P25 traffic, but not often so im assuming its a shared freq of sorts. Local officals are considering upgrading there radios to digital in the future, so guess Ill have to hold off on a new scanner till they decide what they are gonna use, therefore ill have to wait and see what they decide on weather I buy a new 300 dollar scanner of a 500 dollar one,lol . Again thanks for all the replys

tip

Premium Subscriber
I'm confused. The "The system cannot find the file specified" issue, should not be related to not finding the right freqs. What did you do differently to get by the missing file issue?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.