DSD Plus 2p275 Input

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasoyeom

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
481
Reaction score
62
Location
Norfolk County
I have dsdplus with fmp24 running two dongles. When I run FMP24CC.bat then CC.bat I have to change the input to the FMPx TCP Linking before it decodes properly. I also have to change the input when I run FMP24VC.bat and VC.bat. I never had to do this before so I presume there was a change in DSDPLUS.

My cc.bat:

DSDPlus -rc -i20001 -v3 -wsl400.2 -wss100.200 -wel0.1 -wcl0.445 -wes400.520 >>CC.log

FMP24CC.bat:

FMP24 -rc -i1 -o20001 -P0 -f422.4625
 

dave3825

* * * * * * * * * * * *
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Feb 17, 2003
Messages
10,916
Reaction score
6,459
Location
Suffolk County NY
WHat version of DSDPlus are you running? I don't run 2 dongles on the same system and haven't in a long time. I just execute FMP24-CC .bat (FMP24 -i1 -o20001 -v3 -a1 -b9.5 -f851.1625 -_3) and then 1R.bat .(DSDPlus -r1 -E -T -Pwav -O NUL -v3 -i20001 )
 

jasoyeom

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
481
Reaction score
62
Location
Norfolk County
DSDplus 2p275. I've been using the same setup for awhile now but suddenly I would connection errors unless I changed the input to FMPx TCP manually.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top