DSD+

JDscannerfan

Premium Subscriber
Feel like I must be missing something easy. I have everything in stalled ( possibly not all correctly ) and when I try to use DSD+ it says NO SIGNAL. In the I believe its the command line window it only shows Audio output devices no Audio Input the audio output it shows are 1. Speakers/headphones and 2. Cable input (VB-audio Virtual C). Also in the DSD+ 1R event log when I click input I see CABLE Output (VB-Audio Virtual. But its light gray and I can't select it.

In sounds under Recording cable output VB-Audio virtual cable is set as default device. And under Playback the default device is Speakers/Headphones.

cg

Premium Subscriber
If you are using DSDPlus Fast Lane, I would recommend using FMPx to get started (unless you are using an unsupported radio). Once you have the basic DSDPlus FL programs working, then customize it for other inputs.

JDscannerfan

Premium Subscriber
If you are using DSDPlus Fast Lane, I would recommend using FMPx to get started (unless you are using an unsupported radio). Once you have the basic DSDPlus FL programs working, then customize it for other inputs.

Yes, I did pay for the Fast Lane. Thanks I'll try that.

JDscannerfan

Premium Subscriber
Still need to keep working at it but after setting up a command line for the out and input port have FMP24 and DSDplus working great.