DV1 in Scan Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

john56

Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2002
Messages
159
Reaction score
2
Location
Toledo, Ohio
Hi:
I have noticed that my DV1 while in scan mode will not stop on active DMR channels that are active. I have my BCD536 with same frequencies (DMR) programmed in
and when the Police talk on my 536, the DV1 is just scanning. If I stop and manually set the DV1 on a Police DMR frequency, it will receive fine.....

Any ideas?

Thanks,
John
 

Whiskey3JMC

Surfer of the Delaware Valley Airwaves
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
10,801
Reaction score
9,544
Location
Simulcastylvania, TE
What is the S-meter reading on the DV-1 when a signal comes through? Try setting squelch mode as LSQ and lowering your squelch on the DV1
 

john56

Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2002
Messages
159
Reaction score
2
Location
Toledo, Ohio
I do have the squelch set as LSQ....but I did have my squelch set high....I dialed it back and will see what happens...thanks!
 

Whiskey3JMC

Surfer of the Delaware Valley Airwaves
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
10,801
Reaction score
9,544
Location
Simulcastylvania, TE
Yup, the DV1 is really picky about squelch. Unless the signal is S10+ it won't come through if the squelch is set real high.

73!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top