Earlier audio archives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazou

Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2017
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Clarence Creek, Ontario
Just wondering how early I can go in audio archives in my scanner app. I'm looking for an archive in 2016. If I can't find it here
..where could I find it?
 

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
17,245
Reaction score
16,981
Location
BEE00
Archives are saved for 365 days, which is only a recent enhancement, previously it was 180 days. In either case, 2016 is way too far back for archives.
 

w2lie

New York DB Admin
Database Admin
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
1,724
Reaction score
986
Location
Long Island, NY
Your best bet is to ask in a local forum to see if anyone has audio.
I personally keep two sets of archives. I keep 2 years on my website for members to download, and an indefinite archive on a few feeds I stream from a personal computer on local external drives. Don't ask why I keep all the audio I can locally. I guess because it is easy to setup and storage is cheap ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top