Status
Not open for further replies.

Starcom21

IL /MO/Global DB Adm!n
Database Admin

This may be
155.220 WRPV635BM371 DPLEffCo EMS DispEMSFMNEMS Dispatch
155.220 WRPV635BM192.8 PLEffCo EMS LocalEMS: LocalFMNEMS-Tac

or the old Sheriff repeater? (the article notes: the radio frequency had been used in previous years by the Effingham County Sheriff)

It doesn't mention repeater in the article, and could just be referring to the Sheriff Dispatch center.
----------------------
EFFINGHAM — Members of the Effingham County 911 Board last week approved the restoration of a previously used radio frequency for multi-county mutual-aid ambulance communications.

Tina Daniels, 911 system administrator and communications director for the Effingham County Sheriff’s Office, said the radio frequency had been used in previous years by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Office.

Her proposal requires the current antenna that broadcasts the frequency be raised higher on the radio tower and the frequency be reinstalled on the 911 radio console.

“The frequency is used by the surrounding counties’ ambulance companies and it would be good if we had a disaster in Effingham County and needed mutual aid from other ambulance companies,” Daniels said.

She said she had a bid of $3,024 to raise the antenna and $660 to reinstall the frequency on the 911 emergency radio console.

Board member David Budde asked if that was the only antenna that needed to be moved up the tower.

“That’s what I’ve been told,” said Daniels.

Wy9k

155.220 was used by city county ambulance and altamont ambulance before they closed down. It wasnt the old sheriff repeater.

Starcom21

IL /MO/Global DB Adm!n
Database Admin
The point still is, trying to figure out what it is. Also, Abbott has left the county completely.

Last edited:

Wy9k

I was trying to help out. As someone who was close friends with the owners of advanced ambulance, i knew what freqs local services used.

Starcom21

IL /MO/Global DB Adm!n
Database Admin
Sorry, wasn't trying to sound rude. Is 155.22 possibly the frequency they are going to use? That's all I'm trying to figure out.... and which tone they maybe using.

I appreciate your help.

I was trying to help out. As someone who was close friends with the owners of advanced ambulance, i knew what freqs local services used.

Wy9k

No harm friend. Yes from what i understand they are reinstalling the 155.220 frequency to use as a mutual aid by all county and surrounding counties for ems…i think i understand this could also be a dispatch frequency for the county and or tac channel for all ems agencies as well. Im not sure on the tones they will be using

Status
Not open for further replies.