Egg Harbor Twp FF

Status
Not open for further replies.

w2xq

Mentor
Wirelessly posted (Moto Droid Bionic: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.2; en-us; DROID BIONIC Build/9.8.2O-72_VZW-22) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

The smoke of a ~20 acre brush fire in Egg Harbor Twp -- east of Hammonton -- can easily be seen on live weather radar on an E-W line reaching off shore. Smoke can be seen from the Ben Franklin Bridge (Camden-Philadelphia).

nr2d

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Moto Droid Bionic: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.2; en-us; DROID BIONIC Build/9.8.2O-72_VZW-22) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

The smoke of a ~20 acre brush fire in Egg Harbor Twp -- east of Hammonton -- can easily be seen on live weather radar on an E-W line reaching off shore. Smoke can be seen from the Ben Franklin Bridge (Camden-Philadelphia).

Just read your post. I saw the smoke column on my way home at about 17:10 from work, FAA Tech Center. It was north of Egg Harbor City maybe 3 - 4 miles. Very little wind through so the smoke really didn't dissipate quickly.

I grabbed a quick shot of the smoke column while sitting at the light at Tilton Rd and The White horse Pike (Rt 30). The photo is rotated sorry for that. I tried to upload a corrected photo but it was rotated also.

Attachments

• IMG_0080.jpg
    IMG_0080.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.