El Paso County FD Rehab Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

dw2872

Today, while Falcon, Peyton, Black Forest, Tri-Lakes, Wescott, and other FDs were fighting the mobile home fire on Jones Rd, I heard some units switch to a previously logged but unknown use talk group 4793. I heard them identify it as "The Rehab Channel".

Anyone believe this is the El Paso County-Wide Rehab channel or just the Rehab Channel for the East Group FDs?

n0nhj

In way too deep...
Feed Provider
I've got a list that shows it as El Paso County North Fire Incident. Also shwos 4794 as East Fire Incident 4795 as South Fire Incident and 4796 as West Fire Incident. Could be that was assigned to the incident as the rehab channel. Not sure where my original data came from on that one.

mpdonala

Premium Subscriber
We have a group of retired firefighters that run rehab at all major incidents in El Paso County. They have thier own channel to talk on.

dw2872

Both answers are great info. Thanks! Also, the exact wording they used when they first switched to TG-4793 was, "Switch to A2 Rehab Channel". I was thinking the A2 was referring to one of the radio's zone and channel settings like C is the zone channel select they switch to for the command channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.