End Feed Antenna

Holzster

Hello All
I used to be a lot more active & honestly knowledgeable in this area before 8 years ago I started driving a truck. Late last year I took a job with company as a Driver Manager out of my house. Time to break out me Radio & get it going again. I have a Yeasu YT-857 radio & a YT-100 tuner. But during the move to Florida a few years ago my antenna did not make it. Looking for some Ideas. BUT with the below added - I know might not get a super high end one but fine with that for now. Pics added so you can see & give some recommendations.
Price is an issue as we are shoving a lot of money away for retirement
Would like something not as viable. opposite to the back of my house is south & wide open as it is on a lake if that matters. And need the wife approval witch is fine she gives in a LOT to me also.
Would like as many bands as possible.
Kind of desided as where I want to put it an End feed one one be the best & easiest.
Can an end feed be put up around the corner of my roof by the gutter - with insulators - I have a metal roof
If not what can I do with a straight run 20 feet up 46 feet long?

Thanks for taking the time to read this & for the help if you think of anything.1.png20240914_185232.jpg