ProScan External IP

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannerowner

Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2008
Messages
1,103
Reaction score
71
Location
NW Missouri
I'm trying to get my external IP to work. Im using Eero router and opened the port on the PC. I also have Norton security. When I look at canyouseeme, it says it timed out.

Internal IP working just fine.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20240113_074623_eero.jpg
    Screenshot_20240113_074623_eero.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 12

jhsands

Member
Feed Provider
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
584
Reaction score
109
Location
Texarkana, Arkansas
I'm trying to get my external IP to work. Im using Eero router and opened the port on the PC. I also have Norton security. When I look at canyouseeme, it says it timed out.

Internal IP working just fine.
Do a traceroute and report back.
traceroute -n -w 150 1.1.1.1
 

jhsands

Member
Feed Provider
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
584
Reaction score
109
Location
Texarkana, Arkansas
windows icon -> command prompt -> after the > -> tracert -d -w 150 1.1.1.1

C:\Users\owner>tracert -d -w 150 1.1.1.1
1705298347442.png
 

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jul 2, 2006
Messages
8,661
Reaction score
5,291
Location
Ontario, Calif.
I'm trying to get my external IP to work. Im using Eero router and opened the port on the PC. I also have Norton security. When I look at canyouseeme, it says it timed out.

Internal IP working just fine.

Did you put in the IP address of the computer running the ProScan server in the router Port Forwarding?
 

scannerowner

Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2008
Messages
1,103
Reaction score
71
Location
NW Missouri
I turned off the "smart firewall" on Norton, and it's still not showing the port as open when I have it all setup correctly based on the IP address of the host PC. It's just for external listening. It's like no ports are open on the PC.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top