EZ Scan issue

shades14

Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2025
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
I have been trying to update the database library today for my WS1080 and I am unable to download today’s update. I have not made any changes to my computer, is there an issue on Whistlers end that anyone is aware of?
 

shades14

Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2025
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Mine keeps saying the most current version is from the 18th and won’t download the current one
 

eagle2046

Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2007
Messages
153
Reaction score
88
Location
Eugene, Oregon
I think the latest DB is 1006, just updated 3 days ago, seems to be working for me. Just to confirm, what is the latest DB update ?
 

dispatch235

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
381
Reaction score
190
Location
Central Missouri
People are missing the issue. The update itself works just fine, it just hasn't updated since 9/18/2026, so it missed the one on 9/25/2026.
Ahh, you are correct sir! I hadn't updated mine for a while and did not notice the date.
 

Whistler_Support

Whistler Representative
Premium Subscriber
Joined
May 7, 2020
Messages
212
Reaction score
477
Location
Cincinnati, OH
I have been trying to update the database library today for my WS1080 and I am unable to download today’s update. I have not made any changes to my computer, is there an issue on Whistlers end that anyone is aware of?
Make sure you are using the latest version of EZ Scan. If you are unable to update the program using the Update PC application function, it may become necessary for you to uninstall, then download and install the latest one (available at the whistlergroup.com website)
 

KevinC

32D2T/957.282
Super Moderator
Joined
Jan 7, 2001
Messages
14,837
Reaction score
24,654
Location
I'm everywhere Focker!
Make sure you are using the latest version of EZ Scan. If you are unable to update the program using the Update PC application function, it may become necessary for you to uninstall, then download and install the latest one (available at the whistlergroup.com website)
I'm using the latest version and it still shows the latest database update as 09/18/2026.
 
Top