Feed Approval

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky1345

Feed Provider
Feed Provider
Good morning, I sent in an application to be a feed provider on Saturday night, I haven't heard anything back so I sent in another application with more information thinking that maybe I didn't get a reply due to not enough information, I don't wanna be a pain the in rear for anyone I was just wondering how long it generally takes to be approved, I have been approved in the past I just had no time to setup the feed. thank you for your time,

dwh367

I put in an application on Wednesday and still no reply one way or the other. I supplied all of the requested information. It's an amateur radio feed so there wasn't much information to provide. I gave it a title and in the info I listed the frequency and the Allstar/Echolink node it would be broadcasting. That's all of the information there is to provide.

NLACo

I put in an application on Wednesday and still no reply one way or the other. I supplied all of the requested information. It's an amateur radio feed so there wasn't much information to provide. I gave it a title and in the info I listed the frequency and the Allstar/Echolink node it would be broadcasting. That's all of the information there is to provide.

It may take up to a week to get feed approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.