Feed archives on iOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingscup

Feed Provider
I have noticed recently that there is no longer an option to advance or reverse the audio on an audio archive in iOS. If I want to listen to something at the 15 minute mark, I have to listen from the beginning. I can no longer advance the audio directly to the 15 minute mark. I have tried this in several different web browsers without any luck. I miss this feature. I suspect it is an iOS thing and not a Broadcastify change. Any suggestions?

dbltake

Premium Subscriber
I got on here because I'm having the same problem. I can't advance the feed archive on my ipad anymore in safari or chrome. It does still work on my iphone for some reason.

Can someone please help? I can't see renewing my subscription if I cant't search for what I'm looking for.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Swipe up from the bottom on your iOS device and you'll get the media control center - the controls will then be available. See the attached screenshot.

Attachments

• IMG_0203.jpg
    IMG_0203.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 125

dbltake

Premium Subscriber
I found a way to listen to the archives that I like better. Might be easier for you too. I downloaded the app "edownloader" and use that. I had to use the one for iPhone because for some reason I couldn't get the iPad version to work. But it's fast and the advance button is way bigger. And it keeps playing when you advance it, unlike the iPad controls where you have to keep hitting the play button.

Attachments

• IMG_5366.jpg
    IMG_5366.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 97
Status
Not open for further replies.