Feed URL's Changing, Admin input please

Status
Not open for further replies.

HVRM

+1 to Winamp no longer working. I can go to the feed page and set the drop down to Winamp. It opens Winamp and it says connecting but then times out.

On the other hand the HTML5 player works but does not display Alpha tags.

eatc7402

No audio now..... frustated

I have been listening first to RR then to Broadcadrify for years and years first on
Win 7 then Win8 and now Win10 on my now HP Win10 64bit machine.It workwed fine
on this machine too. But about 2 months ago Win installed Win v 1709. From there
things have gone to frustrating,

I get no audio to play in Winamp. hmmmm. I cam get HTML5 pllayed tp [lay sometimes
after HOURS and hours of listening. I do not what geys it to work. I cannot figure out
how to reset the player window. O can cycle the play buttion but nothing happens.

Any help or sugestion would be appreciated.

ratc7402

losttapes219

Not sure, I also use ScannerLive which allows you to listen to multiple feeds at once, however it's not free.

peasoup02

Premium Subscriber
Not sure, I also use ScannerLive which allows you to listen to multiple feeds at once, however it's not free.

Sorry, I reviewed the specs on it. SannerLive is useless for me. I have to listen to more than 10 feeds most days and I need to be able to hear all of them even if they are all talking at once. I can't have others muted while one is talking. I need Winamp.

HVRM

Tried AIMP and it does not work. Just says it cant play file. Why did Winamp stop working again? I am going to the page for the feed and selecting winamp from the dropdown then winamp starts and says connecting then times out.

peasoup02

Premium Subscriber
Tried AIMP and it does not work. Just says it cant play file. Why did Winamp stop working again? I am going to the page for the feed and selecting winamp from the dropdown then winamp starts and says connecting then times out.

Right. This is the problem I've been experiencing for approx 2 days. Maddening!

mule1075

Feed Provider
Winamp is not working for me either now. So I switch to VLC all is working fine now. And yes it shows alpha tags.
b26970df2ca90d453fb3a95a01955743.jpg

an39511

VLC works pretty good but the alpha tags are about 5 seconds behind the audio. Is there a way to change this to be more accurate?

Edited.. I take that back. ALPHA TAGS are completely messed up. Not at all synced with audio.
I hope they fix the WINAMP problem because it worked

Last edited:

peasoup02

Premium Subscriber
VLC works pretty good but the alpha tags are about 5 seconds behind the audio. Is there a way to change this to be more accurate?

OK VLC loaded but the only issue is I can't find a way to pan some players to the left, others to the right and then some to middle... like Winamp.

peasoup02

Premium Subscriber
Winamp is not working for me either now. So I switch to VLC all is working fine now. And yes it shows alpha tags.
b26970df2ca90d453fb3a95a01955743.jpg

How are you getting multiples to play? I can get more than one player to display but I can only seem to get one feed loaded.

HVRM

VLC does work... but as has been stated Alpha tags are all over the place and there is no way to change the text size of them or configure it like Winamp.

I guess what allot of people are saying is that Winamp worked and now all of a sudden it does not.

peasoup02

Premium Subscriber
I guess what allot of people are saying is that Winamp worked and now all of a sudden it does not.

Yeah. Exactly. No matter how you slice it; Winamp is the best for multiple feed-playing; panning left, right & center; Alpha tags; so on and so forth.

an39511

Everyone, WINAMP appears to be working again. YEAH!!
Just moments ago I checked and its humming along just like before.
Hope it stays that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.